Effective 1st May 2018
Archie, a platform of 9338-9666 Québec inc. (“we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Archie is an online coworking management platform provided as a service by 9338-9666 Québec inc. with registered address at 363, 2e avenue, Verdun, H4G 2W4, Quebec, Canada
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Act”) and the General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR” (EU) 2016/679, the data processor is 9338-9666 Québec inc., 363, 2e avenue, Verdun, H4G 2W4, Quebec, Canada
1.Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Sites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Sites, apps, subscribe to our service, search for a product, company, location or user, place an order on our Sites, enter a competition, promotion or survey, enter profile information on our Sites, register with or link to a third party account such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Google and when you report a problem with our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, company name, skills, interests, occupation, job title, links to your accounts with third party applications such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Google.
- which is contained in any third-party calendar account or contact account (e.g. Google Calendar account or Google Contact account) which you have linked with your archieapp.co account. For example, this includes information such as your personal information, your contact names, your contacts’ postal addresses, your contacts’ email addresses, your contacts’ telephone numbers, Your meeting times and meeting statusa and your contact groups. (We will generally seek only to access that data which is necessary in accordance with the privileges you have granted to the system. Automated processes may scan your data, but only for an explicit purpose to do with the management of your bookings or delivery of other services.)
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Sites we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, platform and device type;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Sites (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number. We also use applications which take anonymised recordings of user sessions.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on our Sites. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
- We use persistent cookies to save your login information for future logins to the Sites. We use session cookies to enable certain features of the Sites, to better understand how you interact with the Sites and to monitor aggregate usage by users and web traffic routing on the Sites. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the Sites and then close your browser.
- The table below explains the cookies we use and why we use each of them.
Google Analytics & Google
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Sites. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Sites. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Sites, where visitors have come to the Sites from and the pages they visited. Google is also used for marketing purposes enabling us to tailor content and how we communicate with site visitors and subscribers.
We use Hotjar to anonymously track and record sessions. These sessions are not associated with any specific user. Hotjar cookies are stored in your browser and will expire automatically after 365 days. If cookies are disabled, Hotjar does not track or record visits.
When you sign in, we generate cookies that let us know whether you are signed in or not. Our servers use these cookies to work out which account you are signed in with.
LinkedIn is used for marketing purposes enabling us to tailor content and how we communicate with site visitors and subscribers.
Facebook is used for marketing purposes enabling us to tailor content and how we communicate with site visitors and subscribers.
You can set up your browser options, to stop your computer accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use the whole of the Sites or all functionality of the services.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3.Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Sites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Sites about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- if you are an account holder we will share information about your free and busy times from any third party calendar account (e.g. Google Calendar or Google Contact account) which is linked with your account to anyone who is seeking to make a booking using the Service or importing contact using the service (please note that any data held on any third party calendar service will be subject to their privacy terms);
- Information we receive from other sources.
- We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
4.Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Information we share with third parties. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Personal information we disclose to third parties. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If 9338-9666 Québec inc.or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect our rights, property, safety, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. Where we store your personal data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL/TLS technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Your rights
- Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Access to information
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. We’ll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
8. Age of users
- Our Sites are not intended for and shall not be used by anyone under the age of 18.
- Our registered address is 363, 2e avenue, Verdun, H4G 2W4, Quebec, Canada
- You can also contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org